December 1, 2020 –
KASHA is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: KASHA 2020 AGM
Time: Dec 1, 2020 07:00 PM Vancouver
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 810 4036 8093
Paid members of 2019-2020, will get an extra year free, as KASHA has not had many expenses this year. If you are a new member for 2020-2021, please consider joining.
Membership is $10 or $30 per person, you choose the amount, all memberships are equal. You can join online by clicking HERE.
We are a growing community of critical thinkers. The KASHA board needs members to participate to put on more events, interact with the larger community, and be able to provide educational workshops and speakers. We need you to hear what we have been doing and we can decide as a group on future KASHA goals.
7:00 - Speaker
Nina George , KASHA member and KASHA Board President, will first give a presentation: Why have Humanist Marriage Officiants?
7:15 pm - AGM
Review/approval of 2019 AGM minutes
- President’s report – Nina
- Greater Good Committee Report –
- Treasurer’s report –
- Election for Board – 3 Candidates for 2 year term – Re-electing - Darrel Lewis, David Robinson and Daniel Mallet.
- We would like to donate $150 to a charity as we had allocated this amount for the costs of the AGM which we didn’t spend. We will have some options presented at the AGM for members to vote on.
- Goals and Budget – What do KASHA members want to do next year? How do we want to expand and reach out to the community? How do we want to serve KASHA members? Our goals will drive our budget.