November 19, 2019 –
Kelowna Atheists, Skeptics, and Humanists (KASHA) will be conducting our AGM for our members and anyone interested in joining at the meeting on November 19, 2019.
5:30 pm member registration and KASHA provided appetizers, 6:00 pm dinner and 7:00 pm Speaker and AGM at Creekside Pub.
KASHA will provide appetizers at the meeting for existing and new members. Members must purchase their own drinks and dinner.
Membership is $10 or $30 per person, you choose the amount, all memberships are equal. Please bring cash, or you can join online by clicking HERE.
Please let us know you are coming via the RSVP page.
We are a growing community of critical thinkers. The KASHA board needs members to participate to put on more events, interact with the larger community, and be able to provide educational workshops and speakers. We need you to hear what we have been doing and we can decide as a group on future KASHA goals.
7:00 - Speaker
Ellie Ennas , KASHA member and KASHA Board nominee, will first give a presentation: Appreciating Brain Differences
Watch this video about Ellie HERE before the meeting.
7:20 - AGM
- Review/approval of 2018 AGM minutes
- President’s report – Nina
- Treasurer’s report - Darrel
- Election for Board – 4 Candidates for 2 year term – Click HERE to read new board candidates' applications. New Candidates - Mike Neff, Janice Selbie and Ellie Ennas. Re-electing - Nina George
- Goals and Budget – What do KASHA members want to do next year? How do we want to expand and reach out to the community? How do we want to serve KASHA members? Our goals will drive our budget.
- Closing - hopefully around 9:00pm