June 20, 2019 –
When: The third Thursday of each month
Where: Bean Scene, 371 Bernard Ave, small private room at the back of the cafe, please purchase a drink or dessert to support the cafe as the room is free
Time: 7:45pm- 9:00pm
Please come between 7:45pm – 8:00pm where we will informally socialize.
The meetings will promptly start at 8:00pm
8:00 – 8:10pm – Introductions
8:10 – 9:00pm – Topic Discussions
- Dealing with family and friends.
- Are there stages of faith?
- What are the hierarchy of values?
- How do we understand death?
- Can we quit a belief system?
9:00pm – Official close of the meeting. The cafe is open till 10:30pm but our booked room may not be available.